Friday, April 22, 2011

Change the rear brakes, and Gen. IV Maxima

Change the rear brakes, and Gen. IV Maxima


Change the rear brakes, and Gen. IV Maxima


How to change the rear rotors and pads on the fourth-generation Maxima.

Do as I say, not what I do. Yes, I now have to get the money together, I find myself a member of the couple in the local pullapart, assuming they do not capture all of the hell like mine.

The video is missing it is clear that a lot of random information (and slightly modified). When I am able to get the "new" couple, and I probably make a better vid.

Other things that must be addressed is the correct way to run the piston to the back, aligned with the mark on the carpet, etc..

Yes, I know that the rotor does not spin true, behind the rusty, and lugnuts were all on hand.

As always, donations are welcome if you feel the need, boredmder.com: wall:

Background piston tool - http://www.harborfreight.com/cpi/ctaf/displayitem.taf?Itemnumber=95713




Change the rear brakes, and Gen. IV Maxima

No comments:

Post a Comment